CHP Electric Screwdrivers are the perfect tool for your faster breakdown and assembly of parts and devices.
These electric torque screwdrivers not only give you the speed and torque you need, but are tailored for clean room assembly.
Also offering standard and ESD versions.
View our selection of Electric Screwdrivers on HakkoUSA.com.
Electric Torque Screwdriver Chart
|Torque Range (kgf-cm)|
|Torque Range (lbf-in)
Series: ■ DC Brushed ■ DC Brushed ■ DC Brushless ■ AC Full Auto
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of bit shape comes with the electric torque screwdrivers?
We provide two ¼” hex bits, with the exception of the mini-models which have a rounded bit.
2. Are the electric screw drivers ESD (Electrostatic Static Discharge) safe?
3. How do I adjust the torque range?
Remove the torque cover, and turn the torque dial to set it to a lower or higher range.
4. Can I use any power supply adapter from any other torque driver?
No, each torque driver has a specific power supply adapter designated to it. There are some models which do not require an ac adapter and can be directly plugged into an electric wall socket such as these.
5. How long does the standard warranty last for?
Brushed torque drivers have a 1 year warranty and brushless torque drivers have a 2 year warranty.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our customer service department.
Call us at 1-800-88-HAKKO(42556)
or Submit your question via email to SUPPORT@HAKKOUSA.COM